The RPTCP Forums are a great place to communicate with other lead agencies, share information, and socialize.
- Click Forums in the top menu bar to see the full list of available forums.
- Topics are the conversations within the forums that get into more specific questions and issues. You can create new topics in each forum if you don’t see one that fits your question. The field to create a new topic is at the bottom of the topic page.
- Posts are the individual responses to the topics. You can reply to a topic in the field at the bottom of the post page.
- Subscribing to a topic or post will send you email notifications when a new topic on that forum or a new post in the topic is submitted.
- Search the forums from any page to see if the information you’re looking for has already been posted.
- Favorite a topic to have a link to it added to your forum profile.
- You can upload an attachment to your topics and posts. This way you can share documents, pictures, spreadsheets, and more.
Please, contact us if you need additional information or assistance with the forums.